From ReIMAGINE WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Creating a Character
- The first screen players see when they log in into the game is known as the character selection screen.
- This screen also known as the "Lobby", is where players make their character(s), select character(s), and so on.
- To create your character, just click the "Create Character" button.
- Then select "Cerberus Server".
- All new accounts will have a single character ticket.
- You can purchase additional character tickets for 30 CP each. You may have up to 20 characters on one account .
- To purchase tickets, you must have CP available, and click the "Purchase Ticket" button at the character select screen.
- Character Tickets are not refundable, so, if you delete the character, you can't have the ticket back.
|Example of character creation|
- Each time you level up, you are given attribute points.
- You can see your attributes by selecting "PC," then "Status/Equipment."
- From this screen, you can select "Distribute Ability Points" to raise the attributes of your choice.
- You can also press the "INFO" box below your mini character box (The one with a symbol, HP , MP, XP percentage and status in effect).
|Overview of Attribute ([GM] Xandamere version)|
- Each attribute has a different effect in the game:
- Strength (力)
- Increases Close-Range(近接) stat by 1 for every 2 Strength, and maximum HP.
- Magic (魔力)
- Increases Spell (魔法) stat by 1 for every 2 Magic, and maximum MP.
- Vitality (体力)
- Increases Physical Defense(物防), maximum HP, and decreases Cooldown time by 2.5% for every 10 points of Vitality.
- Intelligence (知力)
- Increases Support (補助) stat by 1 for every 2 Intelligence, decreases Incantation time by 2.5% for every 10 points of Intelligence, increases maximum MP, increases MP regeneration, increases Magic Defense (魔防), and increases Curative-skill effects (e.g. Healing).
- Speed (速さ)
- Increases Long-Range (射撃) stat by 1 for every 2 speed, and decreases Cooldown and Incantation time by 1.5% for every 10 points of Speed. It will not improve movement speed.
- Luck (運)
- Increases chances of landing a Critical, and increases Critical Defense.
- Luck also affects Critical rate, which in turn can increase the rate of Limit Break when wearing Limit Break gear.
- NOTE: Luck also can at times affect the quantity of loot dropped. (This is typically on a case by case basis)
- Strength (力)
- Main article: Expertise
- For information on Expertises, Skills, Techniques and Knowledges, please click here.
A Class is the character's build that is defined through their attributes, skills, as well as the type of combat, gear, and weapons a character uses.
- Melee/Gunner/Mage: Combat Classes
- Melee (Close Range)
- Gunner (Long Range)
- Mage (Mid Range)
- Enhancer: Combat Support Class
- Crafters/Synthesizers: Non-combat Classes