Curse of the Wretched
A Battle Expertise Skill for controlling curse magic over a wide area for indirect assistance in battle.
Skills learned allow the caster crowd control abilities and cripple enemy general defenses.
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Incantation time/down, Status ailment affliction rate
- Gains expertise equal to 10% of your Destruction Magic level.
- Gains expertise equal to 50% of your Curse Magic level.
- Gains expertise equal to 20% of your Magic Control level.
- Gains expertise equal to 20% of your Bless level.
Success = [(skill base% + 1/2 ranks) * mob resistance] + (affinity boost/2) + effect boost
- Stats have been proven to do either nothing, or close to nothing to affect the final landing chance.
- Example: All the stats at your personal character stats window.
- Affinity Bonuses affects the landing rate.
- Any weapon that has an affinity boost will also add to the chance.
- However, modding a weapon will not affect the landing rate.
- Example: Adding +15% death on slot 3 of a weapon.
- Success in landing a status aliment may also be increased by gears.
- Damage generated by support-based skills like Erosion Hex, Corrosion Hex, and similar demon-only skills cannot be improved by general-damage boosting, only by raising support stat, action, affinity, racial, Limit Break power, and skill chips (if any) will improve the final damage. General damage debuff like Lord of Armor will not reduce damage from support-based skills.
- Support-based damage cannot be reduced via general damage resistances, abilities like Lord of Armor from Regal Presence expertise, incenses of Intelligence, Vitality, Luck, or slot 2 of armor pieces general damage reduction sources will not decrease damage received. Only affinity resistance will reduce support-based damage taken.
- Stone – Death
- Muddle – Mystic
- Mute – Mystic
- Confuse – Mind
- Charm – Mind
- Sleep – Mind
- Rage – Mind
- Paralyze – Nerve
- Bind – Nerve
- Hexes – Support
|Erosion Hex||1-0||Active||Nerve||Shot||1||MP 10||A curse that eats at the body and soul of surrounding enemies, and has a low probability of inflicting inflict Poison(50%), Muddle(45%), Paralyze(40%) and Stone(35%) on all enemies in range.|
|Delay Hex Yang||2-0||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 12, Bead of Heaven (South) x1||A curse that interferes with the target's timing. Increases enemy's incantation time by 50%.|
|Slash Hex||3-0||Active||Support||Shot||3||MP 30||A curse that eats at the target's spirit and mind.|
* Increases the target's susceptibility to Close-range attacks by 100%. Effect lasts until knockback of target, or for 30 seconds.
|Bullet Hex||Active||Support||Shot||30 MP||A curse that eats at the target's spirit and mind.|
* Increases the target's susceptibility to Long-range attacks by 100%. Effect lasts until knockback of target, or for 30 seconds.
|Spell Hex||Active||Support||Shot||30 MP||A curse that eats at the target's spirit and mind.|
* Increases the target's susceptibility to Magic attacks by 100%. Effect lasts until knockback of target, or for 30 seconds.
|Curse of the Slow Cure||3-5||Active||Nerve||Shot||1||MP 25, Bead of Heaven (South) x1||A curse that slows down the recovery of its victim by eating away at the victim's body.|
Reduces the target's Curative Resistance by 100%. Effect lasts for 30 seconds.
|Delay Hex Yin||4-0||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 12, Bead of Heaven (North) x1||A curse that interferes with the target's timing. Increases skill cooldown time by 50%.|
|Damage Hex||4-5||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 25, Bead of Heaven (North) x2||A sinister curse, that causes the target to receive attacks in succession (grants Null knockback). Effect lasts for 15 seconds.|
|Curse of the Broken Mirror||5-0||Active||Almighty||Shot||1||MP 30, Bead of Heaven (South) x2||Spreads a curse over a wide area that nullifies Tetrakarn and Makarakarn.|
|File:Skill Icon Corrosion Hex.png||Corrosion Hex||6-0||Active||Mystic||Shot||1||MP 25, Bead of Heaven (South) x1||A curse that eats at the body and soul of surrounding enemies, and has a low probability of inflicting Sleep(35%), Muddle(45%), and all -nda effects(25%) on all enemies in range.|
|File:Skill Icon Curse of Four Wounds.png||Curse of the Four Wounds||8-0||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 50, Bead of Heaven (North) x2||A curse that has 30% success rate reduce elemental resistances of surrounding enemies by 30%.|
Check here for reference data.
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|