|Exit(s)||Speak with the Black Frost NPC and talk to him about leaving.|
An alien version of Shinjuku Babel. It is home to powerful enemies.
|Alternate Shinjuku Babel|
Location (x20, y22)
Black Frost will give you access to a variety of things.
- Option 1 of Black Frost will allow you to trade him items (mostly Magnetite Pressers) for certain things, or trade him Soul Points for certain skills.
- All things obtained from him can only be used within the instances, and in some cases, are only rentals
- Option 2 will allow you to check the number of door clears you have
- Option 3 will let you leave Dark Babel
- Option 4 will allow you to access your Item and Demon Depositories.
Black Frost Trade-in Menu
|Bright WorldΩ||A sword that allows the user to use the skill Prism Sword within a Door instance.||2 MAG Presser α|
|Different WorldΩ||A handgun that allows the user to use the skill Brilliant Pounce within a Door instance.||2 MAG Presser α|
|Epitaph Part [Door 01~06]||When equipped to a demon, will give that demon +200% damage boost to all enemies in the respective door instance||30 MAG Presser α|
|Abyss Tower Key||When used, allows you to enter one of the Abyss Tower instances.||15 Masakadus|
|Icon||Name||Cost||Type||Affinity||Technical Data||Exchange Cost|
|Dazzling Arc||5% HP, 400 Magnetite||Spin||Almighty||5000 Modifier, 45 range, 60 second cooldown time||3000 SP|
|Luminous Chaser||5% HP||Rapid||Almighty||5000 Modifier, 80 range, 3 shots, 150 second cooldown time||3000 SP|
|All skills can only be used in Dark Babel runs|
Location: (x17, y20)
- Congratulation Card rate is the same as Secret Room, see that page for more details
Location: (x19, y23)
- DM cards for "Abyss Tower Key: Emergency Exit"
- Ice Vest for Plugin: Frost Ace
- Ancient Book for Plugin: Enhanced Metatron
- Suspicious Drink for Plugin: Enhanced Alice
And provides normal Yagiya services in Dark Babel.
Location: (x22, y21)
Allows entry into Abyss Tower - Frost Ace instance for one "Abyss Tower Key: Emergency Exit."
Suspicious Demonic Researcher
Location: (x23, y18)
Doors (6th Anniversary Event and also permanent)
These doors hold very powerful demons within them, some old, some new.
- Doors can only be accessed if one has the buff "DOOR 1~6 Access Allowed", obtainable by using the Abyss Key consumable.
Door 1 (Tzitzimitl) (x18, y24)
Door 2 (Beelzebub)(x24, y24)
Door 3 (Vishnu)(x19, y20)
Door 4 (Shiva)(x23, y29)
Door 5 (Azazel)(x19, y19)
Door 6 (Michael)(x22, y19)
Door 666 (Abaddon)(x21, y16)
Upon successfully completing 6 dark babel door runs of any kind, you will be allowed to enter Door 666.
- Access to Door 666 is revoked once you beat it.
- Door Clear count will also reset to 0, regardless of how many door clears you had prior.
Players who lose count of how many doors they have cleared can speak with the Black Frost in Dark Babel to find out.
Abyss Tower (x20, y20)
Abyss Tower is the newest area of Dark Babel, containing the strongest demons in history. The door can only be accessed if you have the buff obtained from the Abyss Tower Key, gained by trading with Black Frost.
- It is a Solo-only run.
- Archived (29 May, 2018) [Archived]