[Technique] An Expertise Skill that provides magic to damage enemies at a distance.
Strong against: Attack, Spin, Guard, Counter
Weak against: Dodge
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Damage/up, Incantation time/down
Can be increased up to Class 10
Requirements to Unlock: None
- Gains Expertise through use of "Elemental" Stones, Destruction Magic and Textbook (Destruction Magic).
Check here for reference data.
Skills Learned by Reward
|Cost||Description||How to Get|
|Tentarafoo||Active||Mind||Shot||20 MP, 20 Magnetite||Fire innumerable light. Inflict mind-based and Panic effect to the facing enemies.||Exchange: 100 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami|
|Infinite Light||Active||Almighty||Shot||80 MP, 800 Magnetite||Inflict Almighty-based damage to all enemies within range.||Exchange: 500 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa|
|Corona Cannon||Active||Fire||Shot||MP 15, Mag 5||Shots Corona Cannon and inflicts fire-based damage on an enemy. Slow moving shot.||Exchange: 300 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|Blizzard Cannon||Active||Ice||Shot||MP 15, Mag 5||Shots Blizzard Cannon and inflicts ice-based damage on an enemy. Slow moving shot.||Exchange: 300 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|Lightning Cannon||Active||Electric||Shot||MP 15, Mag 5||Shots Lighting Cannon and inflicts electric-based damage on an enemy. Slow moving shot.||Exchange: 300 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|Hurricane Cannon||Active||Force||Shot||MP 15, Mag 5||Shots Hurricane Cannon and inflicts force-based damage on an enemy. Slow moving shot.||Exchange: 300 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|UB Dora Crush||Active||Force||Shot||60 MP, 200 Magnetite||Create a powerful force field with the power obtained in Hades. Inflicts force-based damage and Stun effect on all enemies in the range. Damage will not affect spell casting but knock back can.||Exchange: 1200 Source of Power to the Bet Counter Girl in the Casino Arena|
How to Train Expertise
- Due to MP consuming skills, try to get Alp or Wanderer Alp and level her to 10 ~ 11. She learns Alp Helm to regenerate your lost MP.
- You can use items such as Chakra Gum and it will contribute to raise Curative Magic Expertise.
- You can use Magic Stones such as Agi Stone, Bufu Stone, Zio Stone or Zan Stone to conserve MP.
- Other options are auto regeneration MP gears as Ring of the Nibelungen, Sweet Earring, Neurons COMPs, and etc.
- Ideal training area with quick spawn locations are:
- Slime, Gaki, Will O'Wisp, or Onmoraki in the Virtual Battle. (Onmoraki is weak against Fire-based skills only in Virtual Battle)
- Lost Hua Po in Suginami. [X15:Y21] or [X16:Y19].
- Kodama in Nakano. [X14:Y19].
- Apsaras in Shinagawa. [X22:Y17] between 6:00 to 18:00.
- High Pixie in Home III COMP Hack 1-A. They use AoE (Area of Effect) healing spells to heal each other and if 1 is defeated, another High Pixie will respawn quickly.
- The COMP hack is a nice private location without anyone interrupting your training.
- Titania in Shibuya is a good training demon. She has protection against all elements, which makes her not die so easily. She also heals herself. The only thing you got to worry about is her ice attack. Bring a healing demon (preferably with recarm), and cure items.
- You can use Zio or Zan skills (or stones) instead because of their incantation and cool-down is faster than Agi and Bufu.
- Using tier 2 version of -dyne may improve the rate of Expertise increase.
- Tier 2 stones can be brought at Protopia Magic Shop. -dyne stones can be found in Suginami Tunnels (Gold) and Item Mixing.
- Optional: Wear equipments that allows you to have +1 consecutive skills such as Special Assault Set, Valentine Set, Nodus Set, Ruby Eyes and many more to spam the skills quickly.
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|