[Technique] A basic Expertise Skill for protecting oneself from enemy attacks.
Strong against: Attack, Spin
Weak against: Rush, Long-range attack
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Incantation time/down
Can be increased up to Class 9
Requirements to unlock: None.
- Gains expertise through use of Guard skills or Textbook (Guard).
Check here for reference data.
How to Train Expertise
- Un-equip all your equipment if it does not contribute to Expertise gain. The durability of your items (if equipped) will reduce over time.
- Provoke a Gaki in Virtual Battle and lure it to a corner and use Guard continuously.
- Luring to a corner is optional, but you won't interfere with someone else and less chance if someone mistakenly targets your Gaki.
- Bring along some HP and MP recovery items.
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|