Nakano Boundless Domain
From ReIMAGINE WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Nakano Boundless Domain|
One of three dungeons located in Nakano.
- Nakano (x23, y21)
- DB License class B, LV 70
- A Class Devil Buster (♀): Dungeon entrance.
- A Class Devil Buster (♂): Appears at Boss room after defeat boss.
- The number of party members is the same as your number of floors, so 1 person = 1 floor.
- Each floor is divided into nine small rooms equally divided into 3 × 3 squares.
- Rooms are separated by doors, and when you kill the enemies the door to the next room opens (Except the door to the center)
- To enter the center room you need to unlock the protection guard on the door.
- In the center, treasure chest appears after kill the enemies. You get orbs that can be used in Cave of Life in Nakano or Cats eye.
- Transfer devices to proceed to the next floor appear randomly in any room.
- Once you advance to the next floor, you can not return to the previous floor except in the pitfalls .
- Dark traps affect the whole room and can be solved with Cats Eye.
- Traps that someone has stepped on already can be seen.
- When falling into a pitfall, the enemies will reappear.
- There is some random damaging floor which causes ailments too.
- There is also random warp floors that teleport you to another room.
- The conditions for releasing any door on all sides are the same.
- By using " WTC" you can unconditionally open the door to center.
- 1st floor: A specific stat at 50 or more.
- 2nd floor: A specific combat expertise at 4-0 or more. (Attack · Spin · Rush) or (Shot · Rapid) or (Destruction Magic · Curse Magic)
- 3th floor: A specific LNC attribute (Law / Neutral / Chaos)
- 4th floor: A specific production chain expertise at 2-0 or more. (synther) or (swordsmith) or (arms maker) or (craftsmanship)
- 5th floor: Kill enemies of the eight rooms around.
- Atavaka spawns with a large ammount of enemies.
- Sarasvati and Kinnari use dodge with high frequency.
- Nerve and Mind are extremely effective for Atavaka.
- Electricity is effective against Sarasvati and Kinnari
- Orb of Lamentation
- Orb of Disorder
- Orb of Anger
- Orb of Doubt
- Orb of Fear
- Orb of Hope
- Orb of Sin
- Cat's Eye
- 5 of one of the following orbs:
- 1 Orb of Sin
- Orb Box
- This run gives colored orbs that can be exchanged at the Chamber of Life in Nakano or Book of Guardians that can be traded for "Desert Area Study Record" valuable.
- After that, talk to Class A Devil Buster (♀) at entrance to get Atavaka plugin.