Plasma are the spirits of those lost in the Great Destruction that destroyed Tokyo. Connecting to them will allow you to participate in a minigame.
Plasmas are common throughout the various fields, these include:
- They do appear in Cathedral (Dungeon) but are not used in a similar manner as plasmas explained later on in this page.
Plasmas along with being abundant also appear in White, Yellow, Blue, and Red plasmas.
The orange marker moves while the time ticks
- To find out where each group of plasmas are located and their common drops scroll further below for more information.
However no matter the color differences, plasmas generally have similar mechanics.
Plasmas do not have a requirement to play
- So long as they have not been played with by another player they are free for players to use.
NOTE: If a plasma is unavailable, players will need to wait 4 minutes for the loot and plasma to disappear.
- In which case, a new plasma will respawn and become available.
When first interacting with a plasma players must be aware of the following:
- The bar that appears before a player comes with 3 basic mechanics.
- The first is an orange marker.
- This marker will move back and forth on a loop at a speed dependent on usually the color and specific location of the plasma.
- TIP: Alternatively, you can press on the STOP button and hold the mouse button. This will let the orange marker keep moving, until you release the STOP button. Timing is the key.
With good timing you open up the plasma
- The second is the timer located on the top right of the bar.
- This timer indicates the time left a player has to interact with the plasma before it disappears.
- This can range from 5 seconds up to 20 seconds.
- The third and most important is the highlighted area visible on the bar.
- The orange marker must land here after a player clicks on STOP
- If players fail, the plasma will disappear and one must wait for another to respawn to try again.
- NOTE: Depending on the plasma this may take longer than a few seconds or minutes.
If a player is successful, the plasma will drop some loot.
- This "Treasure Loot" will allow you access to take the Remains of Tokyo.
- From here you can choose to take certain items or "Take all".
- NOTE: This plasma will remain there if any loot remains which could leave other players unable to interact with the plasma and waiting.
5 remains at the same time is a rare sight. In some cases it's impossible to get 5 in a row.
Common Drops include:
Remains of Tokyo can be used to:
- Sell to NPC vendors for Macca
- Or to turn the Remains into raw materials with Extractors.
These raw materials can be used to make various goods.
- Main article: Hyper Plasma
As mentioned above, not only is there color, location, and drop differences but there are also Hyper Plasma which are not listed below.
Plasma Types and Drops:
These plasma appear white/gray/rosy in color, and offer various rewards. They are also the most common, and the easiest to connect to.
These plasma appear yellow/green, and are more difficult than white plasma. However, they offer more substantially valuable rewards in most cases.
These plasma appear Blue, and are a bit more difficult than white plasma. However, they offer more substantially valuable rewards in most cases.
These Plasmas Appear red colored, and can be found in the following locations.