Shinagawa Ice Cave
|Shinagawa Ice Cave|
- Knight Templar
- Shinagawa (X24, Y20)
- Lvl 50 (Need C-Class DB license )
Sells valuable: 未点火の山羊印カンテラ
NOTE: To purchase the valuable click on the option in Japanese.
- First time: 2000 Macca
- Next time, based on alignment:
Templar Knight Tsubaki
Allows entry into the dungeon after purchasing the valuable, 未点火の山羊印カンテラ from Yagiya.'
- Players must first purchase the valuable, 未点火の山羊印カンテラ from Yagiya to enter the dungeon
- Speak to Templar Knight Tsubaki to begin the dungeon.
- The time limit of this dungeon is 10 minutes.
- Players can ignore enemies as they run from cave to cave.
- Inside each cave, in order to progress all demons must be eliminated.
- Within floors 3 to 5 a mysterious demon will appear, and will disappear when approached.
- A random bad or good status may accompany its disappearance.
- If the mysterious demon does not disappear, demons within the cave will be completely invincible.
- Players equipped with "Blue Poppy" or "Grandis" can ignore the damage invalidation by the four elements affinities.
- Fountain of Life Norn
- Like in the rest of the dungeon, shadows may null some magic or physical skills.
- Present Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos in order to the plasmas along the way.
- Norn, Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos
- Nyx (Winter), Hecate, Artemis
Rewards may increase based off shorter clear times.
- Fimbulvet's Wind Crystal (Rod)
- Fimbulvet's Wind Crystal (Lance)
- Fimbulvet's Wind Crystal (Gun)
- Fimbulvet's Bequeath Crystal
- Fimbulvet's Wolf Crystal (Rod)
- Fimbulvet's Wolf Crystal (Lance)
- Fimbulvet's Wolf Crystal (Gun)
- Fimbulvet's Sword Crystal (Rod)
- Fimbulvet's Sword Crystal (Lance)
- Fimbulvet's Sword Crystal (Gun)
- Crimson Mother of Pearl Heels (Nyx Plugin)
Mining rewards are rewards given when clicking on the ice walls on player's way out of the dungeon.
- These rewards are random and differ depending on each day of the week.
|Runestones (small, medium or large)||Courage||Endurance||Fate||Destruction||Travel||Knowledge||Harvest|
|Zodiac Soul Stones||Soul Stone: The Lion||Soul Stone: The Crab||Soul Stone: The Ram||Soul Stone: The Twins||Soul Stone: The Archer||Soul Stone: The Scales||Soul Stone: The Goat|
|Solar System Soul Stones||Earth||Moon||Mars||Mercury||Jupiter||Venus||Saturn|
|Sacred Relics||Egg of Pangu||Platinum Spirit Money||Crown of the Abyss||Rheingold||Mithril Wheel||Cintamani||Ark of the Law|
- Mining Rewards are unaffected by clear times.
- These rewards are optional and can only be mined depending on the number of party members who entered the dungeon.
- If equipped with "Blue Poppy" or "Grandis", the number of mining is +4.
- Any Norn boss can drop Plug-in item rarely. Give it to "Stingy man" NPC in Nakano (X17, Y19)
- Nyx boss can drop Plug-in item rarely.