Shinjuku Docks: B11
From ReIMAGINE WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Shinjuku Docks: B11|
|Exit(s)||Shinjuku Babel (21,20)|
A field that is only accessible from Shinjuku Babel. Players may enter by speaking with DB Ayame in Shinjuku Babel (21,20).
- 50 (Need C-Class DB License)
|Map of Shinjuku Docks: B11|
- Enemies here drop Fragment of the Tablet of Destiny.
- Nozuchi may appear at any one of four locations (see the map above). They despawn in about 20 seconds.
- In three specific rooms (noted by the red circles on the map), you may use Fragments of the Tablet of Destiny to spawn enemies.
- When you first enter the room, you are prompted to use 3, 9, 30, or 100 fragments.
- Using more fragments will spawn stronger demons.
- NOTE 1: If you have fewer than 9 fragments, you will automatically use 3.
- NOTE 2: If you have fewer than 3 fragments, nothing will spawn.
- Upon defeating the enemies, treasure chests will spawn. Inside the chests will be a Tablet of Destiny (Top/Middle/Bottom).
- Once you collect all three Tablet of Destiny pieces, DB Ayame will appear. Speak with her to complete the run and return to Shinjuku Babel.
- Speak to DB Ayame again to turn in the Tablet of Destiny pieces and receive XP based on what enemies you encountered.
- If you have any left over Fragment of the Tablet of Destiny, you may carry them over to another run of the instance.
- Purski, Kingu, Anzu, and Wu Kong have a chance to drop their respective plugin item. Give them to DB Ayame to receive the plugin.
- Jack Frost
- Cu Chulainn
- Bai Hu
- Wu Kong