Shinjuku Docks: Deep Levels
From ReIMAGINE WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Floors B13F and B14F in Shinjuku Docks.
- Players must first complete:
How to Enter:
- To enter speak with Nora located in Shinjuku Babel (x21, y20) behind the elevator.
- The map is vast and there are many places where enemies appear and congregate.
- To proceed, you will only need to clear specific marked rooms.
- You can go straight to B14F once you cleared Chain Of Curse Act 7.
- Some doors are opened by defeating the enemies of a specific area.
- After "Chain of Curse" Act 7, new enemies and bosses are added within these areas with a reward box also becoming available..
- When you kill enemies at the marked rooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 of B14F (see the map below), the doors at 20/32 & 20/13 can be opened and one rider randomly appears.
- The other two doors at 21/28 & 21/9 open if you clear the east side of the map just as you did on the west side.
Pale Rider appearance condition:
- It is necessary to kill the riders in this order:
- If you do not meet the conditions for the Pale Rider, a cut scene will show when the third Rider dies and reward boxes will appear.
- If you kill the Pale Rider, there is chance to get the valuable item Signs of Engraving