From ReIMAGINE WikiJump to navigationJump to search
[Technique] An Expertise Skill for summoning demons.
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Summon Speed/up
Can be increased up to Class 2
Requirements to Unlock: None
- Gains Expertise through use of Summoning or using Textbook (Summon).
|Expert Summon||0-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||A superior summoning technique. Passive Skill that raises Summoning Speed.|
|Summon Overdrive||1-0||Active||Support||Curative||1||10 MP||Send your COMP into overdrive. The ability to summon demons in succession temporarily.|
|File:Skill Icon .png||Expert Summon||2-0||Switch||Special||Curative||1||-||A superior summoning technique. Passive Skill that raises Summoning Speed. (+30 Summoning Speed, +10% HP/MP Cost)|
Check here for reference data.
How to Train Expertise
- Contract 2 low Level demon, recommended if they are the same major (Law/Neutral/Chaos) Alignment as you, and Summon between those 2 to raise the Expertise.
- You can also perform Level 1 Rebirth to reset their Level to 1 and lower their Magnetite cost.
- In the "Demon Menu", drag the Demon Icon and add it to your Hot-key Command to easily Summon them without Double-clicking all the time at the demon list.
- If you ran low on Magnetite, do a Denshi Kairo run to fill some up. You can buy some provided you had enough money to spare.
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|