Modification or specifically "Weapon Modification" is a means of improving a player's weapon through the application of specific boosts to its Modification Slots.
- Not to be confused with Soul Stone Infusion or Tarot Infusion, these modifications can raise a weapon's:
- Basic Stats
- Affinity Damage
- Or Action-Based damage all when using said weapon.
Basic Modifying Tutorial
- Once you have the cabinets and items to modify your weapon with:
- Unequip your weapon
- Double-click on the cabinet to use
- Double-click on your weapon to bring it into the cabinet window
- Then double-click on the item you want to use to upgrade it.
- The Cabinet window will only show up if you have the modification material in your inventory.
When modifying, players must start off with the lowest stat modification and work upwards.
- This will show up as +1 modification item for the appropriate slot.
- For example, your first modification item for Magic [Slot 1] would be a Dis-Stone.
- The cabinet window will tell you the probability of a '"Great Failure".
- If you go ahead with the modification and receive a Great Failure, your weapon will be destroyed and the modification material used will be lost.
- Players also have a chance of a Success or Great Success.
- A Success means players who succeeded will add 1 stat to their weapon, with a Great Success adding 2.
You have already modified the slot on your weapon and wish to upgrade to a higher upgrade.
To "stack" modification items of the same attribute on your slot you will need the next best upgrade.
- For example:
- Your weapon modification is currently +1
- Players will neeed to upgrade that same slot with the next modification item, +2, and so on.
- You can continue to upgrade up to the highest upgrade up till the last upgrade or switch to working on another slot.
- If a player ever decides to replace a slot with another stat, affinity damage, or action-based damage, they will need to start from +1 again.
- Japanese Wiki on "Production Supplies" [Wiki Post].